More coming soon!
March 25 & 26, 2017 @ Alexandra Writers’ Centre, Calgary, AB
- Narrow in on a topic for your blog
- Create a content plan and schedule for yourself
- Choose a theme/look for your blog
- Learn how to find readers and keep them coming back
- Create and launch your blog using WordPress.com
Writer’s Circle: Mining Journal and Writing Notebooks for Inspiration
February 26, 2017 @ Alexandra Writers’ Centre, Calgary, AB
Many writers carry a notebook, jot down ideas on random snippets of paper or napkins, or habitually journal. But how many go back to these scrawlings later for inspiration? We’ll discuss the advantages of going back over your notes – no matter how old they are – and strategies for using them to create new material.
Writer’s Circle: Surviving and Thriving Through Rejection
March 5, 2017 @ Alexandra Writers’ Centre, Calgary, AB
It’s part of the writing life, but that doesn’t make it any easier: rejection stings. Come discuss your best and worst rejections, and strategies for moving beyond them. Or, if you’ve yet to face rejection, come hear from those of us who have!