WOW. What a day! Being included on the list of Freshly Pressed blogs yesterday was a fantastic surprise. Thank you to everyone who has dropped by!
The best part of the Freshly Pressed experience has been hearing from so many other writers! If you haven’t had a chance to check out the comments from the Freshly Pressed post, there are a ton of great tips about writing in coffee shops – I’d highly recommend taking a look.
I have been reading all of the comments, and replying as fast as my fingers will type, but in reality I won’t be able to respond to everyone. Please know that I really appreciate that you took the time to comment, even if I don’t manage to reply.
I thought the perfect way to end this week would be to spread the blog love by sharing a few posts that I have come across recently. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Favorite Posts of the Week:
1. 20 Classic novels you can read in one sitting: Need to up your classic reading? This post from Daily Writing Tips will give you a quick fix (or 20 of them).
2. Instead of reading this post, you could be writing: Lisa Rivero’s post gives writers (especially those of us who also love blogs) a much-needed wake-up call. Guaranteed to get you writing!
3. 10 Ways Journaling Makes You a Better Writer: Jamie Wallace makes a case for a regular journaling practice over on the New Hampshire Writer’s Network.
4. You Will Never Publish a Word: Nina Badzin shares motivating advice from her first writing teacher.
5. The Fate Factor: Nathan Bransford writes about what’s in our control as writers, and what’s not.